Saturday, September 10, 2016

Usborne Books & More Kids Birthday Club!


I'd like to introduce my Usborne Books & More Kids' Birthday Club!  During the month of your child's birthday, you can receive 10% off the purchase price of the books you purchase from me.  

It's really simple!  Sign your kids up for the Birthday Club by providing me with your contact information and your child(ren)'s birthdate.  Then I'll send you an email that will contain ordering information and a voucher.  That's it!

Simply click here to provide your information and to join the club!  Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a new Usborne consultant and I love your idea of a Birthday Club! How/where did you find the 10% off voucher? I'd love to offer this to my VIP members as well :) Thanks in Advance for any help you can offer! Kelly - kdunkirk.ubam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete